Everybody wants to get married! Everybody wants to be in a relationship, but are we qualified? Are we truly qualified?
What constitutes as being qualified?
- Am I healthy, physically, mentally & emotionally?
- Spiritually am I aligned with God and his purpose for me?
- Have I explored the world? Have I traveled?
- What are my likes? Dislikes?
- Am I willing to go the distance with someone and compromise every step of the way?
- Am I in love with myself?
The Bible teaches us to love God with all of our hearts. So with that being said, he should be our first boyfriend and our first husband. When all else fails, we should be relying on God’s version of love and how he sees us!
God gives us eternal, agape love! Don’t ever allow a man to treat you in a way God wouldn’t treat you. As a matter of fact, make sure to find a partner who loves God more than he loves you! The way he loves God is the way he will love you!
You deserve better! You deserve more! Stop giving yourself to men who aren’t worth your time. Your body is God’s temple! Do you value God’s temple? Are you in love with YOU sis? You can’t love someone if you don’t love yourself! You can’t expect someone to love you if you don’t know how to love yourself first!
Have confidence in who you are, how you look, & what God has called you to be! Fall in love with yourself to the point where you’ll never allow another person to hurt you again!
Remember, be fearless and be fierce! 💪🏽💜
Xoxoxox AWP Team!