Hey ladies–as business March slowly comes to an end, we pray that you have been blessed, and that you have been taking notes.
Let’s talk marketing! As someone who’s worked in the marketing field, I have learned many things! Often times, marketing and sales can be very intimidating, but to be honest that’s not true!
If you love people, If you’ve got the gift of gab, and you genuinely want to see people happy, you can market your business!
As the founder and CEO, of KDL ministries and AWP–I have seen my share of ups and downs, trying to establish this business! Yes, you will have to work hard, but the results can be rewarding! Here are some tips on how to market your business!
- Seek God in all that you do. Before you spend thousands of dollars on marketing and sales, ask God if you’re doing what pleases him? Is this his plan for your life?
- Once you’ve consulted God, and you’ve received that yes, pray for Devine connections, guidance, and for doors to open.
- While you are waiting put together the W’s of your business. Who are you? what are you selling? Who are you selling to? And why?
- Once you’ve figured out your W’s start thinking about quality vs quantity. Do you enjoy being a small business owner or do you want to make money and the numbers truly matter?
- Once you’ve established all of this, this will determine how much money you’ll spend. Make sure you have a clear website, a business card, and social media established.
- Network like it’s nobody’s business! Search for leads, cross market with other business owners to share audiences, and to collaborate. Start collecting emails and follow through on those names and numbers you received.
- Create opportunities for yourself! Have a workshop, put together a fundraiser. Anything that can help promote your business!
- Last but not least, follow up on those leads! Establish relationships and trust with your potential customers, so that they know you care.
So that’s it! It’s pretty straight forward! I felt the need to write about this topic because I see many women with start up businesses. I see many women who have different skills and talents. Wether you want to sell purses, or bath salts, don’t give up, and keep going! The Bible teaches us about hard work and how it pays off! Keep going! Your breakthrough is near! We are so very proud of you sis! We will discuss this next Friday 3/22☺️
If you have a product you’d like to share with our team and audience, please message us and we will give you a shoutout.
Remember, be fearless and be fierce! 💪🏽💜
Xoxoxox Kristen, Founder & Ceo